23 Jun 2013

Papa O Papa...

Father's Day, a very special day to express my heartiest feelings about my father, opening my mind first time to introduce my lovable, handsome Papa...

FATHER, a six letter word with a deep meaning. I have read somewhere, "It is easy to be a Father but very tough to be a DAD" is that so?

Well, I dont know, but I can surely tell you that my father is really a great person in my life, a real Dad indeed!

So let me introduce you all with my loving papa, Mr.Abhijit, a tall ( 6.1 feet) handsome personality :)

What to say about my Papa, a successful business person yet down to earth personality. I am overwhelmed while I am writing 10 life lessons I learnt from my father at Parentous.com'.   

Despite the fact that mothers usually contribute the most in raising the child, still Fathers tend to be a silent teacher for children's.

I call him with various names according to situations " Papa" formally, "Pops" when I need to get some special thing from him or for approval for outing with friends. But one thing I yet never called him "Daddy"  as he didnt like this word at all, he is against the English culture and instead loves our Indian traditional culture.

But I call my mother " Mummy" Thus, My Mummy - Papa are the best ever gift from God to me and my sister.

My Papa is the first real hero of my life from childhood. I always look up to him for my small needs and he also fullfilled my most essential and unnecessary needs too.

I am from a small middle class family with one sister. My papa is a successful person and I am very proud to be his son.

It was my 13th birthday in April and what a great surprise gift by my papa, Yes! a new smartphone for me :)

With the changing lifestyles, social presence, papa also try to change himself. He also has his Facebook , Twitter account which he learn to operate them from me. He always asks the English spellings to me if he didnt recall. He never feels shy in asking.

The lesson he taught me is not to run behind the big brands, still he always choose best for us. I remember when he purchased Reebok shoes for me and a local company shoes for himself, Thanks Papa :)

He always says "Practice Makes Man Perfect". Well, that's really true. I am bit week in drawings. He encouraged me to draw different sketches, pictures and also many times helps me holding my hand and teach me to draw pictures.

Papa always quote this phrase" Never Give Up". WE, the young generation tend to give up the things very early, but as my papa taught me, I practice hard to achieve what I want to do. Also I have seen papa struggling in many things. He had failed many a times but didnt gave up the things and at the end he had achieved them.

"Be Positive in your Attitude" Yes, positivity brings clearance and success in life. Papa tells again and again. If we are positive in our thinking our work gets successfully completed resulting peace of mind and happiness which is very useful in this hectic life schedules.

The important life lesson he gave to me is " Not to lie in any situation". I remember an incident when I was in 7th std. It was the third day of school after reopening after the long summer vacations. My papa brought a Camlin Geometric Box  for me. I had lost the same day but felt afraid to tell him and lie him that I have in my school bag. The next day was Maths period. I cried loudly n front of him saying I had lost the box. Papa lovingly took me near to him and said" this was not the last geometric box in the world, we can bring new but you should not speak lie". He brought the new box on the very same day and made me happy.

"Feed the needy and don't waste the food"  This is the mantra he gave us. He always says, take only that much in the plate that is required for you. He helps the needy people in every way.

Now as I am in class 9th, he encourages me saying  "Be confident and trust yourself" our self confidence and self trust are the important views towards leading a successful life.

"Be Truthful" whatever the situation is. Papa always say, to hide one lie, we have to speak ten more so, be always in side of truth, God is besides them who follows the path of truth.

My papa is religious too. From many years I am seeing him praying before God before leaving from home. Thus, I and my sister also take blessings fro God and my parents before leaving for school. He says "Praying lips has more powers that can heal the situation"

Last but not the least "Simple living and High Thinking" the life time Mantra from him. He never think of his looks or on his outfit while going out for official meetings or for any function. Instead he believes in living in simple, sober manner. He says, looks doesn't matter but the thinking of person, the good deeds he had done is counted and matters the most. People remember the person with his activities and not because of his clothing sense.


The list of the life lesson is not going to end here as I am growing, I am learning new lessons with each passing day under my mummy-papa's supervision. I want to assure you, Papa , I will always follow and remember the life lesson's you have taught me.

Proud of you Dear Papa and Thankful to God to have you as My Father, Love you :)

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment